songs for couples and singles
songs for the ones in love
songs for the apathetic
songs for the lonely
in no specific order
songs for the ones in love
songs for the apathetic
songs for the lonely
in no specific order
A Teenager In Love - Dion & The Belmonts
Young Love - Mystery Jets
All My Loving - Jim Sturgess
Vampire Love - The Misfits
A Martyr For My Love For You - The White Stripes
True Love Waits - Radiohead
True Love Is A Rose - Elliott Smith
Shed Your Love - The Helio Sequence
I Would Be In Love Anyway - Frank Sinatra
I Was A Lover - Tv On The Radio
I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love with You - Tom Waits
In Between Love and Hate - The Strokes
True Love Will Find You In The End - Daniel Johnston
Crown Of Love - Arcade Fire
I Don't Love Anyone - Belle & Sebastian
Love Rhymes with Hideous Car Wreck - Blood Brothers
Love Is Gunna Save Us - Benny Benassi
Take It Easy (Love Nothing) - Bright Eyes
If You Love Someone Set Them On Fire - Dead Milkmen
Lover I Don't Have To Love (Bright Eyes Cover) - Bettie Serveert
Length Of Love - Interpol
True Love Way - Kings Of Leon
Who Needs Love? - Razorlight
Why Won't You Give Me Your Love? - The Zutons
Everyday I Love You Less And Less - Kaiser Chiefs
Another Love Song - Queens Of The Stone Age
You Can't Steal My Love - Mando Diao
Lovefool - The Cardigans
Think I'm In Love - Beck
Three Evils (Embodied In Love And Shadow) - Coheed & Cambria
Elevator Love Letter - Stars
Love Is Colder Than Death - The Virgins
Leave Me To Love - Imogen Heap
Popular Mechanics For Lovers - Beulah
Falling Out Of Love - Sean Lennon
Hate This And I'll Love You - Muse
Love & Communication - Cat Power
The Constant Lover - Magneta Lane
Love In A Trashcan - The Raveonettes
Your Love Is The Place That I Come From - Teenage Fanclub
I Love You All The Time - Oh No! Oh My!
In Love - The Subways
Playground Love - Air
Inside Of Love - Nada Surf
The Dumbing Down Of Love - Frou Frou
Pieces Of The People We Love - The Rapture
Our Love Will Make The World Go Round - The Meligrove Band
Love Is A Bomb - Patrick Park
Love, Love, Love - The Organ
Shut Up I Am Dreaming of Places Where Lovers Have Wings - Sunset Rubdown
New Love - Voxtrot
Lovers Who Uncover - The Little Ones
Somebody To Love - Queen
I Don't Want To Fall In Love - She Wants Revenge
Still In Love Song - The Stills
Love Is A Place - Metric
Modern Love - David Bowie
Love Will Tear Us Apart (Joy Division Cover) - The Cure
It is Valentines Day like it or not, have a good one everyone :)
- The Weekend Wolf
Young Love - Mystery Jets
All My Loving - Jim Sturgess
Vampire Love - The Misfits
A Martyr For My Love For You - The White Stripes
True Love Waits - Radiohead
True Love Is A Rose - Elliott Smith
Shed Your Love - The Helio Sequence
I Would Be In Love Anyway - Frank Sinatra
I Was A Lover - Tv On The Radio
I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love with You - Tom Waits
In Between Love and Hate - The Strokes
True Love Will Find You In The End - Daniel Johnston
Crown Of Love - Arcade Fire
I Don't Love Anyone - Belle & Sebastian
Love Rhymes with Hideous Car Wreck - Blood Brothers
Love Is Gunna Save Us - Benny Benassi
Take It Easy (Love Nothing) - Bright Eyes
If You Love Someone Set Them On Fire - Dead Milkmen
Lover I Don't Have To Love (Bright Eyes Cover) - Bettie Serveert
Length Of Love - Interpol
True Love Way - Kings Of Leon
Who Needs Love? - Razorlight
Why Won't You Give Me Your Love? - The Zutons
Everyday I Love You Less And Less - Kaiser Chiefs
Another Love Song - Queens Of The Stone Age
You Can't Steal My Love - Mando Diao
Lovefool - The Cardigans
Think I'm In Love - Beck
Three Evils (Embodied In Love And Shadow) - Coheed & Cambria
Elevator Love Letter - Stars
Love Is Colder Than Death - The Virgins
Leave Me To Love - Imogen Heap
Popular Mechanics For Lovers - Beulah
Falling Out Of Love - Sean Lennon
Hate This And I'll Love You - Muse
Love & Communication - Cat Power
The Constant Lover - Magneta Lane
Love In A Trashcan - The Raveonettes
Your Love Is The Place That I Come From - Teenage Fanclub
I Love You All The Time - Oh No! Oh My!
In Love - The Subways
Playground Love - Air
Inside Of Love - Nada Surf
The Dumbing Down Of Love - Frou Frou
Pieces Of The People We Love - The Rapture
Our Love Will Make The World Go Round - The Meligrove Band
Love Is A Bomb - Patrick Park
Love, Love, Love - The Organ
Shut Up I Am Dreaming of Places Where Lovers Have Wings - Sunset Rubdown
New Love - Voxtrot
Lovers Who Uncover - The Little Ones
Somebody To Love - Queen
I Don't Want To Fall In Love - She Wants Revenge
Still In Love Song - The Stills
Love Is A Place - Metric
Modern Love - David Bowie
Love Will Tear Us Apart (Joy Division Cover) - The Cure
It is Valentines Day like it or not, have a good one everyone :)
- The Weekend Wolf

No comments:
Post a Comment