A Playlist For Precipitation

"I wish I saved up for rainy days cause they're the hardest to be dry"
Night
Rain On Every Weekend - Alaska In Winter
Hard Rain - Shout Out Louds
Solitaire - The Notwist
The Rip - Portishead
Bloodstream - Stateless
Obstacle 1 (Interpol Cover) - Charlotte Martin
Angel - Massive Attack
Stem/Long Stem - DJ Shadow
And It Rained All Night (Burial Remix) - Thom Yorke
Day
Indian Summer - Benjamin Gibbard
Our Thoughts are A-Pourin' - The Battle Royale
Into The Ground - The Brakes
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
In The Valley Of Dying Stars - Superdrag
Sirens In The Deep Sea - Longwave
7/4 (Shoreline) - Broken Social Scene
Sea Monuments - Sea Wolf
Comforting Sounds - Mew

"I wish I saved up for rainy days cause they're the hardest to be dry"
Night
Rain On Every Weekend - Alaska In Winter
Hard Rain - Shout Out Louds
Solitaire - The Notwist
The Rip - Portishead
Bloodstream - Stateless
Obstacle 1 (Interpol Cover) - Charlotte Martin
Angel - Massive Attack
Stem/Long Stem - DJ Shadow
And It Rained All Night (Burial Remix) - Thom Yorke
Day
Indian Summer - Benjamin Gibbard
Our Thoughts are A-Pourin' - The Battle Royale
Into The Ground - The Brakes
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
In The Valley Of Dying Stars - Superdrag
Sirens In The Deep Sea - Longwave
7/4 (Shoreline) - Broken Social Scene
Sea Monuments - Sea Wolf
Comforting Sounds - Mew
No comments:
Post a Comment