Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3 Weeks Shy Mix

This mix is for everyone who was let down because of my laziness
sorry guys i hope this makes up for it


Veiled In Grey
- Mystery Jets
Fish In a Womb - The Faint
Packt Like Sardines In A Crushed Tin Can - Radiohead
Neon Bible - Arcade Fire
Song For You - Alexi Murdoch
The Trapeze Swinger - Iron & Wine
Lillian Lies - Youth Group
Medication - Super XX Man
Skip Divided (Acoustic Vers.) - Thom Yorke
A Forest (Cure Cover) - Bats For Lashes
Sometimes (Acoustic Vers.) - Ours
Turnstile Blues - Autolux
Where Is My Mind (Pixies Cover) - Yoav
Mezzanine - Massive Attack




Movies & Songs You Should Check Out

Adaptation
Nanda Devi - The Secret Life Of Sofia

Pineapple Express
Fuck The Police - Trash Yourself

1 comment:

_allismine_ said...

DUDE I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IRON & WINE. Sorry for going all fangirly-capslock on you, but they're just plain darned awesome. Also, this post reminds me that I need to buy some Arcade Fire.

I'd buy I&W but their album is really expensive, lol.