Monday, October 6, 2008

All Leaves To The Floor
A Mid-Week Shuffle

Heres a mix i made while walking to work, feeling pretty good with the sun shining down on me and leaves all around me, i had a sudden sense of nostalgia
well i hope you enjoy!


Cat Piano - Seabear
The Wizard - Matthew and The Arrogant Sea
I Love The Unknown - Clem Snide
On This Tidal Wave Of Young Blood - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
I Think Its Beautiful That You're 256 Colors Too - Black Moth Super Rainbow
Revenge Of The Number - Portishead
The Bucket (CSS Remix) - Kings Of Leon

and for more recent weather,
shiiiit!!! -.-

bonus-mp3 : The Box - Eastern Conference Champions

1 comment:

_allismine_ said...

Hahahaha, you have no idea how excited I was to see a new post from you! \o/

Oh yeah, I wanted to thank you for previously uploading those selections from Tally Hall and Frightened Rabbit. I've been getting into their music recently. They're so awesome. xD

Also, recent weather sucks.
(p T-T)p