Song to Dexter

I have recently been hooked to this show after my friend recommended it to me,
i have never seen such good writing done on a show before, i definitely urge you to check it out.
Perfect Fit - Clues

I have recently been hooked to this show after my friend recommended it to me,
i have never seen such good writing done on a show before, i definitely urge you to check it out.
Perfect Fit - Clues
2 comments:
I've gotta meet this friend of yours; I wish to spazz over this series with him/her.
You should read the books as well. Dexter (TV) is one of the few productions which actually did the literature some justice.
Downloading this song now! I meant to comment on your Halloween post as well, but my internet connection ain't all that great so I'm still somewhere in the middle of the playlist. -_-"
Thanks for posting!
(Oh wait, never mind; it's probably Matt amirite. lulz. xD)
Post a Comment