Sunday, December 7, 2008

Song For Fallout 3
first choice in post nuclear simulation



I'm not much of a gamer but this game blew my mind, they went into every little detail for this game, everything you do affects you and the world around you. The plot is very original, In the distant future there is a nuclear war, civilization turn to these underground shelters called vaults. You play an unlikely hero born and raised in the vault, until one day your father leaves the vault which is supposedly never to be opened. You go after him, the waste lands are your playground. Definitely one of the best games I've ever played.

Street Flash - Animal Collective

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog =)
I hope you have a good day!

_allismine_ said...

Wonderful song, man; it really fits with the nature of the game. Have you finished it already? I'm only up to the Galaxy Radio arc; I definitely need to play a lot more.

Anonymous said...

Ya i beat the game a long time ago, but saved the game before and am now finishing all the side quests.
There are 3 new patches coming out in the next 3 months that let you continue from the end of the game! :P