Saturday, January 24, 2009

Adopt A Highway

Hey guys i have just arrived in here in Toronto, and lets just say i went through some shit! In fact I'm going to tell you what i went through to get here; first my zune dies from massive alcohol consumption from Monday but FEAR NOT I'm always equipped with my various music players, engulfed in the forest,A-Dub,N00bish motels,getting chased by snowstorms, hiding in ditches,crank powered flashlights,inflatable Canadian tire beds,cheesy billboards, Kenora ON. and also catching some neat sights along the way, I would not recommend driving across Canada in this weather unless you are familiar with being mother nature's bitch. I am already missing Calgary and you guys, but ill be posting from here from now on till further notice. Enjoy! :)

Oh World -The Western States Motel
The Beaches Meet The Sea - The Boy Bathing
Bird - Pattern Is Movement
Oklahoma - Bishop Allen
Off The Grid (instrumental) - Beastie Boys
Holes in the Walls - Ponies In The Surf
Block Of Ice - Thee Oh Sees
Badlands & Owls - A Classic Education
Get Yourself Home (In Search of the Mistress Whose Kisses Are Famous) - These United States
The Great American Smokeout - The Snake The Cross The Crown
Loast Coastlines - Okkervil River
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere (Bob Dylan Cover) - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
Hotel California - The Eagles
Two Ways - The 1900s
Guiding Light - The Veils
The New - Interpol
River Of Dirt - Marissa Nadler
You'll Find A Way - Santogold
Nothing Ever Happened - Deerhunter
New Direction - The Shivers
White Rabbit - Emiliana Torrini <- To Matt and all the recent successes of Magnum Opus
The Passenger - Iggy Pop

Dancing On The Highway (Demo) - Elliott Smith

1 comment:

_allismine_ said...

Thanks for sharing! I've only recently got my internet connection properly up and running again, and it looks like I have a whole bunch to catch up on!

'The Beaches Meet the Sea' is my favourite song of this bunch. Hello, repeat play.

I hope that you're doing well, and that you haven't had too troubling of a time settling in. Sounds like you're having quite the adventure.