Michael Joseph Jackson
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

Ben - Michael Jackson
With A Child's Heart - Michael Jackson
I Want You Back - The Jackson 5
I Wanna Be Where You Are - Michael Jackson
Ain't No Sunshine - Michael Jackson
Don't Stop 'til You get Enough - Michael Jackson
Off The Wall - Michael Jackson
Beat It - Michael Jackson
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
The Man - Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney
There Must be More To Life Than This - Michael Jackson & Freddie Mercury
Ben (MJ Cover) - Crispin Glover
Eat It - Weird Al Yankovic
Billie Jean (MJ Cover) - The Lost Fingers
Come Together (Beatles Cover) - Michael Jackson

Thank You Michael
We will never forget you.
R.I.P.
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

Ben - Michael Jackson
With A Child's Heart - Michael Jackson
I Want You Back - The Jackson 5
I Wanna Be Where You Are - Michael Jackson
Ain't No Sunshine - Michael Jackson
Don't Stop 'til You get Enough - Michael Jackson
Off The Wall - Michael Jackson
Beat It - Michael Jackson
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
The Man - Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney
There Must be More To Life Than This - Michael Jackson & Freddie Mercury
Ben (MJ Cover) - Crispin Glover
Eat It - Weird Al Yankovic
Billie Jean (MJ Cover) - The Lost Fingers
Come Together (Beatles Cover) - Michael Jackson

Thank You Michael
We will never forget you.
R.I.P.
2 comments:
U ARE THE BEST! KING OF POP MJ
Michael Jackson we miss u,
you was be the best singer dancer with a special style and you was be a wonderfull Men. You ever be in my heart
Post a Comment